$365 PW / $1,586 PCM
7/16 Belsay Place,
Craigieburn, VIC 3064
$1,586 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3136125
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
DO NOT MISS OUT ON THIS!
** SEE DETAILS BELOW ON HOW TO ARRANGE AN INSPECTION TIME ONLINE **
This near new two bedroom plus study villa unit comprises of an;
- Open plan living a spacious kitchen with gas stove
- Lounge/living with wall to wall carpet
- Bedrooms with walk in robes and wall to wall carpet
- Large central bathroom
- Ducted heating
- Split system
- Private courtyard
- Single remote controlled garage
A stone's throw from Craigieburn Shopping centre, police station, schools and parks
* Arranging an inspection couldn't be easier! To book a time, simply click "Book an Inspection Time" and by registering, you will be instantly notified of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
1 Garage space
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Craigieburn
Lifestyle in Craigieburn
Picture yourself living at 7/16 Belsay Place, Craigieburn. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions.