7/16-18 Queens Crescent,
Mount Lawley, WA 6050
$1,400 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 27th April 2021
Rent ID: 3758479
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
In walking distance to the busy Beaufort street
In Walking distance to the Beaufort Street Cafe is this 2 bedroom 1 bathroom townhouse.
Open plan living
Good size kitchen
Aircon to the Main Bedroom
Built in Robes
Your choice to entertain your guest in either the front or rear courtyard. Otherwise just relax on the balcony and watch the stars and city lights shine.
Pets Considered: Small Pets (Cat).
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
Member of REIWA
See our properties for sale
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Mount Lawley
Lifestyle in Mount Lawley
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 7/16-18 Queens Crescent, Mount Lawley. This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom villa is unfurnished and ready to make your own.