7/16-18 Alverstone Street,
Riverwood, NSW 2210
$2,160 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3518081
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
1-Year NEW Modern Townhouse with Floorboards and Air Con in A Quiet Block
This 1-year new modern 2-bedroom brick villa has almost everything you need for a couple or a growing family.
It is perfectly located in a complex off a quiet street with ten townhouses, close to Riverwood parkland and sports centre and other amenities and local shops with convenient options to drive, take bus and train.
Main features include:
- Both bedrooms upstairs with built-in wardrobe, main with study area.
- Living room and dining area with air conditioning downstairs
- Laminate floorboards throughout and timber tiles in kitchen
- Open planned modern kitchen with Caesar stone bench top and ducted rangehood
- Stainless steel appliances including gas cooktop and oven
- Internal laundry
- Lock-up garage with aoto roller-door
- Video intercom and security alarm
- Vertical blinds and fly screens
- Low maintenance private backyard with a folding clothesline and rainwater tank
- Visitor parking inside the complex and unlimited free street parking
Some internal photos are from other units in the same block with same finishes.
Fixtures and Finishes.
North facing balcony
Large storage cage behind car space close to the lift
2.9m high ceiling in bedrooms with built-ins and great condition soft wool carpet.
Spacious study area
Modern fully tiled bathrooms with bathtub or shower.
Block-out roller blinds in the living room and bedrooms.
Split system reverse cycle AC to the living area.
Omega appliances - gas stove, electric oven, microwave, dishwasher, dryer, recirculating range hood
Central gas heated hot water system provides the unit with metered hot water.
Phone point, data point and power point located in the living room, bedrooms and study (subject to unit)
MATV and pay TV points in the living room and main bedroom.
Fridge space approximately 1800 high, 700mm deep, 800mm wide.
Audio Intercom security system. CCTV in common areas and car park.
Community and Transport:
New Riverwood library inside Washington Park
M5 entrance/exit to/from city
PublicRiverwood Train Station is 700m away - Airport and East Hills Line. Generally 30 minutes to Central station.
10 minutes walk to Riverwood Plaza.
Morris Iemma Sports Centre across Belmore road
Washington Avenue (Route 944 Hurstville to Bankstown (via Peakhurst, Mortdale, Peakhurst Heights, Riverwood and Punchbowl)
Cnr Belmore Road and Washington Ave (Route 940 and Route 945 - Hurstville to Bankstown, Route 942 - Campsie to Lugarno)
Riverwood Public School, Hannans Road Public School, Montessori School, Beverly Hills Girls High School.
Salt Pan Creek Reserve, Riverwood Park, Bennett Park and more.
PLEASE CONTACT AGENT FOR MORE INFO AND INSPECTION
HOW TO APPLY?
Best to apply online on www.realestate.com.au through 1form. (on the page for this property)
Alternatively, download the application form on www.raywhiteriverwood.com.au (on the page for this property)
Please send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org or the office at 60 Thurlow Street, Riverwood
One set of application form and supporting documents from each adult on the lease.
Please provide the following with your application (One set of application for each adult on the lease):
- Please provide 100 points of identification (if you are a non-Australian resident we will also require a copy of your visa) : Current drivers licence (40 points), Birth Certificate (30 points), Proof of age card (30 points), Passport (40 points), Medicare card (20 points), Credit card (20 points), Motor vehicle registration certificate (10 points), Bank statement (10 points), Telephone account statement (10 points), Gas account statement (10 points), Electricity account statement (10 points)
- Proof of rental history: Last four rental receipts or print out of the rental ledger
- Proof of current address: Utility statements (no greater than six months old) or Council rates notice
- Proof of income: Three recent payslips or bank statement. If self-employed - tax returns and business registration
DISCLAIMER: The information contained herein has been provided by our Principal and third parties, which we merely pass on without any representation or warranty given, intended or implied by us as to its correctness and with no liability accepted by us in this regard. You must rely upon your own inquiries as to its accuracy.
1 Garage space
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown.
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Riverwood
Lifestyle in Riverwood
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
7/16-18 Alverstone Street, Riverwood, a 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom townhouse, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Riverwood.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how