7/14 Rangers Road,
Neutral Bay, NSW 2089
$3,140 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4248233
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
IT IS MANDATORY TO WEAR FACE MASKS AT ALL INSPECTIONS. Callagher team members will refuse access to anyone that does not wear one.
This three bedroom, two bathroom apartment is located in a quiet leafy. Warm north-easterly aspect with spacious living flowing onto a large balcony. Just moments away from Neutral Bay Village and public transport leading directly into the Sydney CBD.
- Built in Wardrobes
- Freshly painted walls
- Internal Laundry
- Lock Up Garage
- Modern Kitchen
- New Carpet and Tiled Floors
- Standard Intercom
Lease term: 6/12 Months
Pets Upon Application
Please note: Due to government restrictions in response to COVID-19, we are able to conduct open home inspections. We will be practicing social distancing which will limit the number of people inside the property at one time. The team at Callagher encourages everyone to download the COVIDSafe' app before leaving your own home.
WOULD YOU LIKE TO JOIN OUR INSPECTION?
1. Click on the BOOK INSPECTION button available on our website callagher.com.au
2. Register to join an existing inspection
3. If no time offered, please register so we can contact you once time is arranged
4. If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, or further inspection times
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Neutral Bay
Lifestyle in Neutral Bay
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
7/14 Rangers Road, Neutral Bay, a 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom unit, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Neutral Bay.