7/14 Lewis Street,
Frankston, VIC 3199
$1,065 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 2778031
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Freshly painted upstairs Studio - Water Included!
Located in Frankston this property boasts walking distance to Frankston CBD, shops and train station.
This newly built architecturally designed property has a 1 bedroom self-contained, open plan studio. This property has all the modern features and benefits of a newly built property.
Outside consists landscaped garden surrounding the property.
Access to common laundry with washing machine.
This property consists of fresh modern design set out as open plan living with;
* Wood laminate flooring,
* Laminated benches with food preparation and storage facilities.
* Room for 1 queen sized bed with side table.
* Ensuite, with wall to wall porcelain tiles, shower, toilet and basin all with quality fittings.
* Built in wardrobe with double mirrored doors,
* Reverse cycle air conditioning
* All amenity points such as TV point included.
* Water Usage Included in the price
* Electricity separately metered average cost $80 - $120 per month
* Sliding glass door that opens to a low maintenance private court yard.
*Access to common kitchen
All this so close to transport, shops and TAFE college.
Be quick because this will not last long..............
Inspection are subject to change without notice. All inspection requires ID for entry to the property. Application only given out at the inspections or through 1form.com. (Application will not be process until at least one of the applicants have inspected the property). Lease 12 months, NO PETS. Bond $1064.60 Rent $1064.60 per calendar month. No private inspection available to respect the privacy of the current occupiers of the premises, only inspections advertised.
0 Car spaces
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Frankston
Lifestyle in Frankston
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom studio in Frankston is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent 7/14 Lewis Street, Frankston.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Get your power and gas connected for FREE!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how