7/14 Le Geyt Street,
Windsor, QLD 4030
$1,580 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3832577
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Modern Unit with LARGE DOUBLE LOCK UP GARAGE
***Photo's are indicative only, please view video of unit***
This property features a light filled open plan living area with air conditioning and a large glass door opening out to a covered balcony.
The modern spacious kitchen offers plenty of storage, pantry and quality appliances including dishwasher, wall oven and electric cook top.
Two generous sized bedrooms with built-in wardrobes, ceiling fans and the main with an ensuite.
Conveniently positioned closely to Windsor Train Station, Airport Link Tunnel, public transport, restaurants and cafes, School and parklands.
Consider the features;
- Double lock up garage plenty of space for extra storage
- Located closely to the Airport Link Tunnel and Windsor Train Station
- Two bedrooms
- Two bathrooms
- Modern bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Open plan living area
- Tiled living areas for easy care
- Covered balcony
- Single lock up garage with remote access
- Convenient Windsor location
TO SELECT AN INSPECTION TIME: Simply click on the 'Virtual Tour' icon below and book your inspection.
You need to book to be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
HOW TO INSPECT OR APPLY
With calls to minimise our human to human contact due to COVID-19 we are promoting a safer way to lease your new home that is safer for you and your family.
1. Send us an enquiry and watch our property walk-through video and 3D Walkthrough
2. Submit your application using 1Form
3. If your application is approved/short-listed we can arrange a physically inspection prior to confirming the tenancy.
Some of our vacant properties do have inspection times available which you can select using the 'Book Now' button, but these are limited to one inspector at a time.
2 Garage spaces
Property Links new
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
- Fixed Line
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Windsor
Lifestyle in Windsor
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
7/14 Le Geyt Street, Windsor, a 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom unit, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Windsor.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how