7/14 Bondi Avenue,
Frankston, VIC 3199
$1,086 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4065306
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Down Stairs Studio - Large Rear Yard & On-site Parking
Located in Frankston this property boasts walking distance to Heatherhill Road shops, Monash University.
This newly built architecturally designed property has a 1 bedroom self-contained, open property. This property has all the modern features and benefits of a newly built property.
Outside consists landscaped garden surrounding the property. Access to common laundry with new washing machine.
This property consists of fresh modern design set out as open plan living with;
- Wood like flooring,
- Laminated benches with food preparation and storage facilities.
- Room for 1 queen sized bed with side table.
- Ensuite, with wall to wall porcelain tiles, shower, toilet and basin all with quality fittings.
- Built in wardrobe with double mirrored doors,
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- All amenity points such as TV point included.
- Water Usage Included in the Price
- Sliding glass door that opens to a low maintenance private court yard.
- Electricity separately metered, average cost $80-$120 per month.
- 1 Parking space included.
All this so close to transport, shops and universities.
Be quick because this will not last long..............
Following instructions enforced by the Australian Government, we will no longer be conducting open for inspections effective immediately. If you are interested in this property, we ask that you please complete a rental application and provide your 100 points of ID through 1form.com.au or through email@example.com and if your application is on the short list for the property, we will arrange a private inspection for you following all the safety guidelines
Lease 12 months, Strictly No Pets. Bond $1,086.30 Rent $1,086.30 per calendar month.
No Internet or phones available at the premises unless by mobile network. (not provided by Landlord)
We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained therein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, inaccuracies or misstatements contained herein. Prospective Renter should make their own inquiries to verify the information contained herein.
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Frankston
Lifestyle in Frankston
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit. 7/14 Bondi Avenue, Frankston is unfurnished and available to rent.