7/13 Warringah Road,
Mosman, NSW 2088
$2,400 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4590928
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Boutique Apartment with Middle Harbour Views
This beautifully renovated apartment is spacious and full of natural light, featuring timber flooring throughout the living areas and modern finishing touches. Positioned in a sought after location, moments to Chinaman's Beach, plus only a short stroll to Balmoral Beach, Mosman Village and a choice of vibrant lifestyle hubs on the door step.
- Attractive sunlit lounge and separate dining area
- Modern kitchen equipped with stainless gas appliances and dishwasher
- Two well-proportioned bedrooms
- Tastefully styled full bathroom with quality fittings
- Outdoor setting enjoying fantastic views over Middle Harbour
- Located in a quiet and updated boutique building of ten apartments
- Positioned on level two, enjoying a north easterly aspect
- Plenty of on street parking, walk to local shops, cafes and city buses
Click on 'Book an Inspection' to find a slot - if there are no slots available, please text 0410 027 651 so we can book you in.
Due to the current COVID-19 situation, we ask that If you, or anyone you've been recently in contact with has been sick, or have any symptoms, please do not attend the inspection and instead let us know so we can arrange an alternate method for you to view the property.
To ensure your inspection of this property, you must register. If you do not register, the inspection may not be confirmed. By registering you will be automatically advised of any changes, updates, cancellations or future inspections.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own enquiries.
To see our other listings -> www.charlottepeterswald.sydney
Charlotte Peterswald - North Shore - 0410 027 651
0 Car spaces
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Mosman
Lifestyle in Mosman
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment in Mosman is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent 7/13 Warringah Road, Mosman.