7/13 Queensborough Road,
Croydon Park, NSW 2133
$1,720 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 6th November 2021
Rent ID: 4600258
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Modern Top Floor Two Bedroom Apartment with Large lock up Garage!
AVAILABLE 6TH NOVEMBER 2021
To register for an inspection or apply: https://app.snug.com/apply/p/wrxvy5Dng
This modern top floor apartment, has a west facing balcony in a security building is bathed in natural light and stylishly updated. It boasts a tranquil yet convenient location handy to Cooks River running track, Croydon/Lees Park, Campsie and Croydon Park shopping districts.
Accommodation consists of a spacious open plan living with reverse cycle air conditioning. Modern stone kitchen with electric stainless steel appliances and dishwasher. Two good size bedrooms, both with large mirrored built-in wardrobes. Modern bathroom with separate bath and shower. Internal laundry room with dryer. Balcony with leafy district views. Large single car garage with room for storage.
Features include light and bright interiors, full security building.
1. Click on the BOOK INSPECTION button available
2. Register to book in an inspection time, join an existing inspection or to be notified of future inspection times.
3. Changes or cancellations may occasionally occur due to unforeseen circumstances or if the property is leased. In this case you will be notified.
1 Garage space
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Croydon Park
Lifestyle in Croydon Park
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 7/13 Queensborough Road, Croydon Park. This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment is unfurnished and ready to make your own.