7/13 Phillips Street,
Roselands, NSW 2196
$1,440 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4605037
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
This top floor 2 bedroom unit is conveniently located, short stroll to Leonard's Reserve, easy access to Roselands Shopping Centre, Schools, close to the M5 and bus stops.
* Built-in wardrobes in both bedrooms
* Combined lounge and dining
* Common laundry room
* Large Balcony
* Under cover car space
"Please submit an enquiry to register for a viewing time or commence your application"
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Roselands
Lifestyle in Roselands
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 7/13 Phillips Street, Roselands. This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit is unfurnished and ready to make your own.