7/13-15 Kirkham Road,
Auburn, NSW 2144
$2,600 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4069549
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Brand New townhouse, Close to all
A haven of light, comfort and contemporary flair, be the first to enjoy this 4 bedroom townhouse. With its impressive with sleek design and low maintenance outdoor living space. With everything at your finger tips.
- Open plan entertaining space flows to two outdoor retreats
- Caesar-stone kitchen, offering quality gas cooking stainless appliances
- Master bedroom composed of built-in wardrobe and en-suite
- Contemporary bathrooms include full main and wall to ceiling tiles
- Finished in quality tiles and timber floorboards
- Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Internal laundry with 3rd toilet
- Private entertainment areas
- Security Complex with double parking and storage room
- Stroll to transport, schools, parks, shops and restaurants
Long lease available. Make your inquiry today!!
2 Garage spaces
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Auburn
Lifestyle in Auburn
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom, generous-sized home comes with air-conditioning. 7/13-15 Kirkham Road, Auburn is perfect for the growing family.