7/12 Prospect Road,
Summer Hill, NSW 2130
$1,680 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 15th August 2020
Rent ID: 132086
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Spacious Two Bedroom Apartment
Located in Summer Hill is this updated two bedroom apartment. Located in a security block, this apartment offers a modern kitchen and parquetry timber flooring throughout. Just a short stroll from Summer Hill Village and station this property is a must to inspect.
- Parquetry timber flooring and a neutral colour scheme throughout
- Two spacious bedrooms with ample natural lighting
- Updated modern kitchen with ample cupboard space
- Contemporary style bathroom with sleek finishes
- Internal laundry facilities within the apartment
- Registered car space with the apartment
- Security block with an intercom
- Short walk to local shops, cafes & public transport
Please contact Nicole Beckett on 0419 818 934 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further information and to make a booking.
Please register for inspections via the 'book inspection' or 'email agent' buttons, Otherwise we are unable to notify you of any inspection changes.
As an investor it can be difficult to keep up to date with the market and current trends. If you would like to arrange a confidential discussion regarding your current portfolio and how Harris Tripp can maximise the returns on your investment and introduce the right tenants to your property, please contact our Investment Relations Team on 02 8752 4500 we have successfully introduced over 550 tenants to our properties in 2020 and continue to exceed our owners expectations by providing creative solutions and honest advice to better serve their existing and future portfolios
1 Open space
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Summer Hill
Lifestyle in Summer Hill
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment in Summer Hill includes intercom. Apply to rent 7/12 Prospect Road, Summer Hill today!
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how