7/11 Union Street,
Nundah, QLD 4012
Available 6th July 2021
Rent ID: 4408211
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Beautiful Three Bedroom Apartment in Nundah!
Offering an effortless lifestyle, Unit 7, 11 Union Street is one of only seven homes in this lovely apartment block. Architecturally designed to take maximum advantage of space and location, this gorgeous apartment is ready for you to call it home.
We are delighted to present you this stunning three-bedroom apartment boasting seamless indoor-outdoor living, superb quality interiors, a versatile floorplan and much more!
Heres what youll love:
- Undercover entertaining area perfect for spending quality time with friends and family
- Gourmet kitchen with Asko appliances and stone benchtops sure to impress the master chef at home
- Located close to schools, shops, cafes, restaurants, and public transport, bringing convenience to your doorstep
But wait, theres more!
- Master bedroom with a full ensuite and walk-in wardrobe
- Spacious second bedroom with a built-in wardrobe
- Third (single) bedroom
- Main bathroom with quality fittings
- Spacious open-plan living area with ample sunlight
- Ceiling fans
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- Pay-TV and broadband connection
- Security screens
- Video intercom
- Lockable bicycle storage facilities
- Secure undercover remote control parking
Easy access to:
- Airport link tunnel is just 500m away
- 6-minute commute to CBD
- Local schools in the area include: Mary Mackillop College, Nundah State School, St Joseph's Nundah, Aviation State High School
- All your shopping needs are covered with Nundah Village Shopping Centre, Toombul, and Woolworths close by
- Stay well-fed with these well-reviewed eateries in your area: Luna Bean Cafe & Bakery, Cafe 63 Nundah, Nundah Corner Cafe & Bistro, Momo Junction, Rose Niyom Thai, Siam Sensations Thai Restaurant
- Breathe in nature at your nearby parklands: German Station Park, Kalinga Park and Boyd Park
WANT TO APPLY OR REGISTER FOR AN INSPECTION?
Follow these easy instructions!
1. Go to https://rentals.tenapp.com.au/different/qld
2. Locate the property you want to view or apply for
3. Click 'Apply Now' or Book an Inspection' and follow the prompts
Disclaimer: Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this advertisement, :Different will not be held liable for any errors or omissions. All interested parties should rely upon their own enquiries.
1 Garage space
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Nundah
Lifestyle in Nundah
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment in Nundah includes intercom, balcony, and outdoor entertainment. Apply to rent 7/11 Union Street, Nundah today!