7/11 Sydney Avenue,
Barton, ACT 2600
$3,320 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3915346
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Offering 1 Week Rent Free
IMPORTANT INFORMATION PERTAINING TO COVID-19 (CORONAVIRUS) Due to number restrictions and social distancing requirements at open homes is it ESSENTIAL that you register for an inspection time. Anyone who is not registered may not be able to view the property.
If a time is unsuitable or you are having issues registering for an inspection, please contact us and we will be able to assist.
IMPORTANT: If you are inspecting a property with a partner or second intended resident, we will only require one booking/registry. Thank you for your cooperation.
This outstanding, three bedroom apartment located in the prestigious "Realm" complex in Barton is sure to impress with its quality, style and presentation. Ideally positioned in the heart of Canberra's Parliamentary Triangle.
Features of this apartment include:
- Spacious, light filled, open plan combined living and dining room.
- Modern kitchen with top of the line European appliances, induction cooktop, good serving and storage space.
- Sizeable master bedroom with robes and stylish ensuite.
- Additional bedrooms with robes.
- Reverse cycle heating and cooling.
- Study nook.
- Two car parking spaces.
- Winter garden with bifold doors, providing additional living space.
- Impressive views.
Enjoy the lifestyle and convenience Barton provides with the restaurants and eateries of nearby Manuka and Kingston. Bus services available. This apartment is not to be missed.
This property is available from Early June 2020
Energy Efficiency Rating: No Known EER
In accordance with the Residential Tenancies Act Clause 71AE Process for tenant seeking consent - the tenant must apply, in writing, to the lessor, for the lessors consent to keep pet/s at this property.
The lessor may impose conditions on consent, including but not limited to, the number and type of animals being kept, and any cost involved for rectification required as a result of the animal.
WISH TO INSPECT- (www.peterblackshaw.com.au and www.allhomes.com.au only)
1. Click on the "BOOK INSPECTION" button
2. Register to join an existing inspection
3. If no time offered, please register so we can contact you once a time is arranged
4. If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further
inspection times. Inspections may be cancelled if no one has registered so please ensure you register.
2 Garage spaces
Inspection timesBook inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Barton
Lifestyle in Barton
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Barton? 7/11 Sydney Avenue, Barton could be your new home before you know it. The 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment comes unfurnished.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how