$295 Per Week + 2 Weeks Free Rent
7/1069 Canterbury Road,
Wiley Park, NSW 2195
$1,180 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4477793
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
2 Weeks Free Rent | District Views Backing Wiley Park - VIDEO INSPECTIONS AVAILABLE
Bright & freshly painted top floor apartment in a block of eight featuring an oversized lounge & living area, flowing onto a private balcony with stunning district views, directly opposite Wiley Park. This two double bedroom apartment is just a brief stroll from the station and a superb selection of village shops, restaurants and cafes.
- Two double bedrooms, both with built-ins
- Original kitchen with brand new oven & stove
- Updated bathroom with separate full size bathtub
- Large windows with plenty of natural light
- Brand new lights & electrical
- Sunny north-facing kitchen & living spaces
- Private balcony with area views
- Separate secure laundry/storage
- NBN ready
- Allocated car space
APPLY NOW BY ENTERING THIS LINK INTO YOUR BROWSER: t-app.com.au/harristripp
To find out more about this property or to arrange a private inspection, please call or text Peter Samios on 0448 407 501 or Lochlan Grahame on 8752 4509.
Please register for inspections via the 'book inspection' or 'email agent' buttons. Otherwise, we are unable to notify you of any inspection changes.
As an investor it can be difficult to keep up to date with the market and current trends. If you would like to arrange a confidential discussion regarding your current portfolio and how Harris Tripp can maximise the returns on your investment and introduce the right tenants to your property, please contact our Investment Relations Team on 02 8752 4500 so far, we have successfully introduced over 350 tenants to our properties in 2021 and continue to exceed our owners' expectations by providing creative solutions and honest advice to better serve their existing and future portfolios.
Please adhere to our Covid-19 Safety Plan In order to view the property all viewers must be registered with IRE or details are to be provided on site. You must follow the social distancing rules and maintain a distance of 1.5m from others at all times and you must be wearing a mask. Hand sanitiser will be also made available at the inspection.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Wiley Park
Lifestyle in Wiley Park
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment in Wiley Park comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 7/1069 Canterbury Road, Wiley Park today!