7/10 Coulter Street,
Gladesville, NSW 2111
$1,840 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 9th November 2020
Rent ID: 4120863
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
OPEN FOR INSPECTION SATURDAY 31st OCTOBER 11:00-11:15AM
Positioned at the back of the building in a security complex, this beautifully presented apartment enjoys a spacious floor-plan and sundrenched interiors throughout. Conveniently located close to Gladesville shopping village, transport and waterfront parks.
- Large living and dining area opening onto a good-sized balcony
- Two generous sized bedrooms, both with built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans
- Sleek kitchen with stainless steel appliances and dishwasher
- Modern bathroom with seperate bath and shower
- Features include seperate laundry, lock up garage, A/C split system in living, floating
timber floors in living areas and carpet in bedrooms and an abundance of storage.
Available date: 9th November 2020
Preferred lease: 6 or 12 months
Pets permitted: No
Please refer to open inspection times on the website
Every care and precaution has been taken to establish the accuracy of the information provided. However, this information does not constitute any representation by Ray White Gladesville and Ryde, real estate agent or the owners. Tenants are advised to make their own enquiries as to the accuracy of the information provided.
1 Garage space
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Gladesville
Lifestyle in Gladesville
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment. 7/10 Coulter Street, Gladesville is unfurnished and available to rent.