7/10 Bosisto Street,
Richmond, VIC 3121
$1,412 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4313997
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
NEWLY RENOVATED BRIGHT 1 BEDROOM APARTMENT IN BOUTIQUE BLOCK OF ONLY 15
***TO BOOK A TIME TO INSPECT, SIMPLY CLICK ON BOOK AN INSPECTION TIME OR EMAIL AGENT TO BE NOTIFIED OF INSPECTION TIMES. BY REGISTERING, YOU WILL BE INSTANTLY INFORMED OF ANY UPDATES, CHANGES OR CANCELLATIONS FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT. IF YOU DO NOT REGISTER FOR AN INSPECTION, ACCESS MAY NOT BE PROVIDED***
Quiet, yet in the heart of Richmond, just off Bridge Road and a short stroll to Church Street & Swan Street shops, cafes and restaurants, public transport, Melbournes sporting precinct, Citizens Park, Gleadell Street market and Aquatic Centre.
This stylish apartment offers:
- 1 good sized bedroom with built in robe
- Stylish kitchen with loads of cupboard space
- Light filled bathroom with bath
- Internal laundry facilities
- Open plan living and dining
- Reverse cycle heating and cooling
- Off street parking plus parking permits available (STCA)
APPLYING - Apply online via 2Apply or 1FORM. The application code will be emailed to you after you have inspected the property.
LEASE TERMS - 12 MONTHS unless otherwise specified.
PARKING PERMITS - Whilst parking permits are available for most properties, please confirm with the local council before applying for the property.
PHOTO ID MUST BE PROVIDED UPON ENTRY AT THE PROPERTY
BIGGIN SCOTT RICHMOND - NO 1 FOR PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Richmond
Lifestyle in Richmond
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 7/10 Bosisto Street, Richmond before you know it! Apply to rent this 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment on Rent.com.au.