7/661 Brunswick Street,
New Farm, QLD 4005
$620 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3649481
- 1 Bed
- 2 Baths
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Rooming Accommodation - Close to Fortitude Valley!
Click "Book Inspection" button now to book your viewing - you MUST register and confirm in order to finalise a viewing time
The property is located close to Brisbane City, University's, Colleges, Shopping Centres, Restaurants and bars. Making it super easy to get to your location with public transport at the tip of your fingers.
This two storey house welcomes students and young professionals. With 13 rooms you won't fail to make some long life friends. A fully equip kitchen on each level ensures all your cooking needs are catered for, bathrooms on each level and a large deck for you to relax on during a warm summer afternoons.
Included in your fully furnished lockable room is a bed, desk, chair and wardrobe for all your storage needs. Laundry facilities located on site, coin operated with a washer and dryer provided. The property has off street parking at the rear and spots are first in first serve.
On arrival you will be provided with your own linen pack which includes sheets and pillow cases. On a monthly basis we will arrange collection of your dirty linen and provide a fresh set each month.
Education Facilities Close by:
• QUT Kelvin Grove - approx 4.6km (195,196,199, 66, 330, 333, 340 bus)
• QUT Gardens Point - approx 4.1km (195, 196,199 bus)
• UQ St Lucia - approx 8.6km (196, 184, 185, 210, 212 bus)
• Southbank Tafe - approx 5.2km (196,199 bus)
Shopping Close by:
• New Farm Coles - 650m
• Closest bus stop: approx 25m (Route 199)
• Closet Train station: approx 1.4km (Fortitude Valley Station)
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for New Farm
Lifestyle in New Farm
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
7/661 Brunswick Street, New Farm, a 1 bedroom, 2 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in New Farm.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how