7/535 Oxley Road,
Sherwood, QLD 4075
Rent ID: 4243731
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Spacious near new rear facing apartment with large balcony
This modern apartment is located on the second floor with a large balcony and nice aspect.
The block enjoys a large communal entertainment area on the roof with a communal BBQ, lifts and secure parking.
Located within an easy walk to the train station at Sherwood along with all the local amenities.
* Entrance Hall
* Master bedroom with en-suite and built in robe
* Second double bedroom with built in robe
* Open plan living and dining area
* Open plan kitchen with appliances to include a dishwasher
* Air-conditioning and fans
* Secure parking space and store
* Communal roof top terrace with BBQ
Mature, peaceful and established, Sherwoods leafy tree-lined streets and established Queenslanders with landscaped gardens set the scene for this community with a small-town feel.
Sherwoods atmosphere is generous and welcoming. The lush green parklands surrounding Oxley Creek appeal to families and are perfect for leisurely weekend activities. The local action happens at the heritage-listed Arboretum, which is the community heart of Sherwood. This reserve encompasses over 16 hectares of public multi-use space lawns, barbeque facilities, playgrounds and walking tracks along the river.
On weekends, the scattering of boutiques and cafes along Sherwood Road hum with activity. Come Christmas time, all eyes are on Sherwood for their must-see light display that draws crowds from around Brisbane.
Sharing the key thoroughfare of Oxley Road with its neighbour Graceville, Sherwood relies on neighbouring amenities to mix things up. Locals also take advantage of nearby Rocklea Markets, a Brisbane institution for fresh produce, and the educational facilities at Saint Lucia, located just north of the river.
1 Open space
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Sherwood
Lifestyle in Sherwood
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom unit. 7/535 Oxley Road, Sherwood is unfurnished and available to rent.