7/394 Payneham Road,
Payneham, SA 5070
$1,740 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4591678
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Upstairs unit in a handy location
*** City Realty is passionate about helping you find your new home, however in light of the ever changing environment around the COVID-19 pandemic, all potential tenants must register to inspect this property. To register simply click 'Book an Inspection Time' (below) to see currently scheduled open inspection times. If no inspection times are listed, please register your interest so that we can advise you of new times as they become available. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause and we thank you for your understanding. ***
Only 15 minutes from the CBD, this property is also close to shops and transport for your convenience
Features the following;
- 2 generously sized bedrooms, both with built in robes to suit your organisational needs
- Bathroom features shower over half bath, toilet and laundry facilities.
- Open kitchen featuring the much loved gas cooking hot plates, and an open fridge space to suit any size
- Kitchen overlooks the spacious living area including a split system air conditioner/heater perfect for all year comfort
Other things we love;
- Carport for one car plus visitor parking at the rear of the group
- Private balcony perfect for enjoying your morning coffee and fresh air
No smoking or pets at the property.
Water usage and supply charges apply.
To apply for this property please visit www.tenantoptions.com.au and follow the steps provided on screen.
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Payneham
Lifestyle in Payneham
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Payneham? 7/394 Payneham Road, Payneham could be your new home before you know it. The 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit comes unfurnished.