7/345 Marrickville Road,
Marrickville, NSW 2204
$1,800 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 30th October 2021
Rent ID: 4567111
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Convenience & Location - ONE WEEK RENT FREE
spacious two bedroom unit offers space and convenience only moments from public transport and a short stroll to Dulwich Hill and Marrickville's shopping village makes it a must to inspect.
- Generous size eat in kitchen
- polished floor boards throughout
- spacious living area with adjoining balcony
- generous sized bedrooms
- well presented bathroom
- Lock up garage
Close to local Schools, parks, shops, cafes and city bound transport.
Please submit an inquiry to register for a viewing time or commence your application
1 Garage space
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Marrickville
Lifestyle in Marrickville
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 7/345 Marrickville Road, Marrickville. This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment is unfurnished and ready to make your own.