7/335-337 Blaxland Road,
Ryde, NSW 2112
$1,640 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4295898
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
APPLICATION APPROVED - DEPOSIT TAKEN
55 Years and Over Complex
Positioned at the rear of the building, this beautifully maintained two-bedroom apartment boasts spacious and sunlit interiors throughout. Set admits tranquil grounds and within footsteps to buses and moments to Top Ryde Shopping Centre, restaurants and cafes.
- Enter through your own private balcony
- Air-conditioned large living space with separate dining space
- Updated kitchen with ample cupboard space, gas cooking and dishwasher
- Two bedrooms, the main includes a mirrored wardrobe
- Large modern bathroom and separate internal laundry
- Features include undercover security car space, brand new carpet throughout,
electric roller blinds and more!
- Security building with lift access and visitor parking
Available date: NOW
Preferred lease: 6 or 12 months
No pets permitted.
Viewings as per open times on website or contact agent for a private inspection - 88766200.
HOW CAN I INSPECT THIS PROPERTY?
Simply turn up during inspection times posted on this page no need to register in advance, if no times are posted click on Email Agent and request the forthcoming scheduled open house times or request an Inspection by Appointment subject to availability.
Every care and precaution has been taken to establish the accuracy of the information provided. However, this information does not constitute any representation by Ray White Gladesville and Ryde, real estate agent or the owners. Tenants are advised to make their own enquiries as to the accuracy of the information provided.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Ryde
Lifestyle in Ryde
You could be living at 7/335-337 Blaxland Road, Ryde before you know it! Apply to rent this 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment on Rent.com.au.