7/256 Wilson Street,
Darlington, NSW 2008
$1,520 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3829986
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Studio Apartment with Spacious Balcony
Appointments available before and after work hours. Please enquire.
This near new studio apartment has its own private balcony, intercom security with quality fixtures and fittings throughout, encompassing a sleek modern design while maximizing space and capturing an abundance of natural light. Located opposite Carriageworks and Eveleigh Markets with close proximity to Newtown, the University of Sydney, RPA Hospital, nearby train stations (Redfern and Newtown) and buses.
- Concealed internal laundry with washer and dryer combo
- Good sized balcony overlooking Carriageworks
- Modern fully tiled bathroom with shower
- Modern kitchen, stone bench tops, cook top with under bench oven
- Spacious studio with built-in wardrobes
- Tiled flooring throughout
Available: 3 April 2020
Lease term: 12 months
No pets permitted
Please note: Due to government restrictions in response to COVID-19, we are able to conduct open home inspections. We will be practicing social distancing which will limit the number of people inside the property at one time. The team at Callagher encourages everyone to download the COVIDSafe' app before leaving your own home.
WOULD YOU LIKE TO JOIN OUR INSPECTION?
1. Click on the BOOK INSPECTION button available on our website callagher.com.au
2. Register to join an existing inspection
3. If no time offered, please register so we can contact you once time is arranged
4. If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, or further inspection times
0 Car spaces
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Darlington
Lifestyle in Darlington
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 7/256 Wilson Street, Darlington before you know it! Apply to rent this 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom studio on Rent.com.au.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how