7/256 New South Head,
Double Bay, NSW 2028
$1,920 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4116383
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
TWO BEDROOM PLUS STUDY UNIT - Double Bay
Two bedroom unit plus study features two bedrooms with built-ins, original bathroom, good-sized kitchen, combined living/ dining area. With nice good size courtyard space
Conveniently located only minutes walk to Edgecliff Station and Shopping Center.
Contact agent for more information.
Inspection By Appointment.
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Double Bay
Lifestyle in Double Bay
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
7/256 New South Head, Double Bay, a 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Double Bay.