7/243 Kelvin Grove Road,
Kelvin Grove, QLD 4059
$1,260 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4339557
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Fabulous views, a fantastic location + storage!
Near to Kelvin Grove Urban Village, this smartly presented apartment is located in one of Brisbanes most highly sought-after locations. It enjoys excellent proximity to the CBD, and surrounding amenities like shopping centres, cafes, bars, pubs, restaurants, the Royal Brisbane Hospital and QUT! Furthermore, being just one minute's drive along Kelvin Grove Road to the Inner-City Bypass means you can quickly drive from your home to anywhere in Brisbane via the Clem 7, Airport Link or Legacy Way tunnels.
This comfortable 2 bedroom unit is very light and spacious and features:
- 2 Bedrooms
- Built in wardrobes
- Internal laundry
- Generously sized combined living/dining
- Bright living space with light streaming in through floor-to-ceilng, wall-to-wall windows
- Balcony with spectacular views
- Single lock up garage
- Additional separate storage room downstairs!
- One of only eight apartments in complex
- Sorry NO Pets.
TO BOOK AN INSPECTION:
Due to Covid-19, it is compulsory that you register to inspect:
1. Please click the 'Book an inspection' button. This will take you to the booking screen.
2. If the times do not suit, select 'request a time'.
3. Alternatively, please visit our website www.prowealth.com.au
- This property is individually metered for water and water efficient - water usage costs is the tenant's responsibility - Billed by agent
- Electricity is the tenant's responsibility direct with the supplier
- Phone/internet/Foxtel or similar services are the tenant's responsibility direct with the supplier.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Kelvin Grove
Lifestyle in Kelvin Grove
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 7/243 Kelvin Grove Road, Kelvin Grove before you know it! Apply to rent this 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit on Rent.com.au.