$380 Per Week !
7/240 Targo Road,
Toongabbie, NSW 2146
$1,520 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 2712169
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
SHORT WALK TO STATION & AMENITIES !!
This recently painted & renovated Two bedroom unit is within short walk to Toongabbie station, Bus stop, CBD, Schools, Shops, shopping centers, health clubs, hospital, amenities and public transport with an easy access to Sydney city
- Formal lounge/dining & living areas having split air-con & laminated floorboards throughout
- Huge balcony running from lounge to both bedrooms
- Renovated kitchen boasting gas cook top, steel appliances and ample cupboard space
- Spacious bedrooms with wooden floorboards to all
- Main Bedroom with mirrored built-in, balcony & floorboards
- Big size Full bathroom with shower screen, bath tub & skylight for natural light
- Good size internal laundry with skylight
- Single lock up garage
- Linen Cupboard
- Secured intercom facility in complex
Additional features: gas heating, magic eye on main door, linen cupboard, internal laundry,
Many more features to list!!! Call Today to book an inspection
*COVID 19 UPDATE: Please note that our office has now implemented new procedures due to the current health situation and new government regulations.
We will be showing all properties as normal, but you must register either by email or by contacting the agent. We may be able to send you a walk through video of the property, Private inspections are also optional. Wearing masks during open home inspections before entry is recommended, though not compulsory.
PLEASE NOTE: OPEN HOMES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE, PLEASE CONFIRM PRIOR TO OPEN HOME TO ENSURE IT IS STILL ON.
Disclaimer: We have been furnished with the above information, however, Starr Partners Rooty Hill gives no guarantees, undertakings or warnings concerning the accuracy, completeness or up-to-date nature of the information provided. All interested parties are responsible for their own independent inquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.
Assigned Office Head Office
1 Garage space
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Toongabbie
Lifestyle in Toongabbie
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit in Toongabbie is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent 7/240 Targo Road, Toongabbie.