7/191 West Street,
Crows Nest, NSW 2065
$1,600 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4562620
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Convenient & Secured Top Floor Apartment
Only moments from Cammeray and Crows Nest's vibrant cafe and restaurant precincts, this secure top floor apartment is abundant with natural light. Comfortable and convenient, in a small boutique block of 12, this is a perfect home for a professional couple or single.
- Double sized bedroom with built-in wardrobe
- Modern kitchen with dishwasher, and gas cooking
- Internal laundry facilities
- Northerly aspect and air conditioning perfect for summer
- Lock up garage with storage options
- Fresh updated bathroom with bath tub
- Excellent access to North Sydney and Sydney CBD
- Footsteps to bus stop and flat walk to Crows Nest
This property is available for private viewing, and may also be available via digital inspection to keep in line with the current government regulations. All in-person viewings will be between the agent, and one additional person. All necessary measures have been put in place to ensure the health and wellbeing of all parties. Please contact the listing agent for more information.
In the interest of protecting our tenants against leaking of any personal data, please only pay your holding deposit to our agency upon receiving approval from DiJONES Real Estate. You will then receive a remittance, in the form of a trust account receipt, from DiJONES to confirm receipt of your deposit.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Crows Nest
Lifestyle in Crows Nest
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 7/191 West Street, Crows Nest. This 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment is unfurnished and ready to make your own.