7/162 William Street,
Granville, NSW 2142
$2,000 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4373142
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
MODERN DOUBLE BRICK TOWNHOUSE
This spacious open plan three bedroom townhouse is centrally located between Merrylands and Granville railway stations.
* Three good sized bedrooms with built-ins.
* One bathroom + ensuite to master.
* Internal laundry.
* Large living and dining areas.
* Stylish kitchen with gas cooking and stainless steel appliances.
* Easy maintained private front and back yard.
* One garage.
* Buses at the front, within 5 mins walk to primary/high schools, TAFE, parks.
* 10-15 mins walk to both Granville and Merrylands stations location.
* 5 mins drive to Stockland, Westfield, Parramatta CBD, and all other amenities.
1 Garage space
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Granville
Lifestyle in Granville
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom townhouse. 7/162 William Street, Granville is unfurnished and available to rent.