7/160 Griffith Road,
Newport, QLD 4020
$4,400 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4579989
- 6 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 4 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Setting a new benchmark for canal living in both design and stunning views, this immaculate home combines style and sophistication with a family friendly feel.
The architecturally designed home has been cleverly crafted with meticulous attention to detail, showcasing premium finishes and features throughout. Perfect for those who love to entertain, this home boasts a private aspect overlooking the Newport Marina and designed to capture the impressive sunsets over the Glasshouse Mountains.
- Designer kitchen featuring stone tops, high end appliances, plenty of bench and storage space as well as a butlers pantry.
- Open-plan Living and Dining flows effortlessly through stacker doors to the Entertainment area all overlooking the Marina and your boat space.
- Full-size lap / plunge pool wraps around the living room and entertaining area. The pool features an in floor valet self cleaning system - no need for any messy pool equipment!
- Gym (6th Bedrooms) overlooks the beach area of the pool .
- Complete guests bathroom (inc shower).
- 2 Car, extra long (7m) lock-up garage plus 2 off street parks behind the remote gate.
- Easy access to your pontoon - being in the marina, this is the deepest water access in the whole canal system. The pontoon is a "Finger" style meaning it is possible to house a boat up to approx 8m wide! Easy turning space. High Mast.
- Master suite is ENORMOUS and features an ensuite that would look right at home on the cover of Vogue Living. It flows out to a private balcony overlooking the Marina and Glasshouse Mountains. Walk in Robe.
- The remaining bedrooms are all generous in size and are all built-in.
- High end finishes feature in the family bathroom.
- 2nd Lounge is perfect for the kids.
- Study area and Lounge is flooded in natural light due to aspect and smart design.
- Smart wired.
- Self cleaning pool.
- Ducted A/C.
- Deep water, high mast access.
This property is within a 5 minute radius of:
- Newport Marina
- Endeavour Park
- Redcliffe Leagues Club & Moreton Daily Stadium
- Dolphin Fitness & Aquatic Centre
- PCYC Redcliffe
To book a time to inspect this property, simply click on the 'Request an inspection' button to arrange. By registering, you will instantly be informed of any appointment times and changes.
To apply for this property, please use our online Tenancy Application sent to you via a link in the 'registered for inspection' confirmation email.
2 Garage spaces
2 Open spaces
Property Links new
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Newport
Lifestyle in Newport
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 6 bedroom, 3 bathroom house. 7/160 Griffith Road, Newport is unfurnished and available to rent.