7/143 Edward Street,
Osborne Park, WA 6017
$1,360 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 12th November 2021
Rent ID: 4611743
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Nestled in a quiet complex of 8, this spacious and well designed villa is sure to impress.
Why you will love living HERE:
- Cottage-style kitchen will plenty of storage options via the sleek cabinetry
- Air-conditioning to the living zone, ceiling fans to the bedrooms
- Retro bathroom includes a tub for your relaxation
- Separate laundry with direct access to outside
- Unwind in your shaded courtyard, with plenty of room to entertain
Pets: Sorry, no pets
Lease Term/Commencement: To be discussed with the HERE Team at viewing
Parking: One undercover carport
- 450m away from the buzz of Main Street, home to Cafe Amaretto, Osborne Park Hotel, Force Fitness Gym and the IGA to name a few
- Easy access to the freeway via Hutton Street
- 2km to Glendalough Train Station for an easy commute
- 400m to the nearest bus stop
- Proximity to local primary school's, including Osborne Primary School, and St Kieran Catholic Primary School
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the 'Book Inspection' button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated of any changes.
To apply for this property, please click 'Apply online'. Please note: we only accept 1Form applications.
1 Open space
Inspection timesBook inspection
Member of REIWA
See our properties for sale
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Osborne Park
Lifestyle in Osborne Park
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
7/143 Edward Street, Osborne Park, a 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Osborne Park.