7/106 Burnbank Close,
Lake Wendouree, VIC 3350
$1,213 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 2614261
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
COSY TWO BEDROOM TOWNHOUSE - JUST ONE BLOCK FROM THE LAKE!
PRDnationwide Ballarat is proud to present for lease 7/106 Burnbank Close, Lake Wendouree.
Located just one block from Lake Wendouree, this immaculately presented townhouse features:
• 2X Bedrooms: 2 bedrooms both with built in robes.
• 1X Family Bathroom: Offering shower, separate bath and vanity.
• 1X Separate Toilet
• Kitchen: Gas cooktop and oven, and ample cupboard and bench space.
• 1X living area
• 1X separate dining area
• Heating/cooling: Rinnai gas heater in the lounge, air conditioner in dining area, ceiling fans to lounge room and main bedroom.
• Parking: Single garage with access to the rear yard.
• Established and tidy gardens both front and rear garden.
• Close to Schools.
• Close to Cafes.
• Close to Recreational Facilities.
• Close to Shops.
• Close to Public Transport.
• Strictly no pets.
• Lease term: 12 Months
Please note: It is the responsibility of the tenant to check/research availability of internet access at any property.
***INSPECTION BY REGISTRATION ONLY. PLEASE CLICK 'BOOK AN INSPECTION' TO ARRANGE A TIME ONLINE TODAY ***
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Lake Wendouree
Lifestyle in Lake Wendouree
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Lake Wendouree? 7/106 Burnbank Close, Lake Wendouree could be your new home before you know it. The 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom townhouse comes unfurnished.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how