7/102 Goderich Street,
East Perth, WA 6004
$1,480 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4151983
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
SPACIOUS 2 X 1 APARTMENT IN AMAZING LOCATION
This unfurnished two Bedroom, one Bathroom apartment in a prime location is not a property to miss out on!
Walking distance to Royal Perth Hospital, Wellington Square park, public transport, East Perth cafe strip, Perth river foreshore and a short walk or drive into Perth CBD.
- Open plan Living/Dining area opening out a private Balcony
- Bright Kitchen with plenty of bench space
- Two spacious Bedrooms, both with in built robes
- Renovated modern Bathroom with large shower and plenty of bench space
- Private Laundry in apartment - no need for a Laundromat!
- Two Balconies
- Air conditioning
- Secure gated complex
- Parking for one car
WOULD YOU LIKE TO VIEW THIS PROPERTY?
REGISTER YOUR INSPECTION NOW!
Please register your details below.
You will receive an instant response to select an inspection time to view the property.
If no times are currently available you will be instantly informed when an inspection becomes available.
You will also receive notifications if there are any changes or updates to the inspection time.
If there are no registrations, the inspection may not proceed.
WE DO NOT ACCEPT 1FORM APPLICATIONS, APPLICATIONS WILL BE GIVEN AT INSPECTION.
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
Member of REIWA
See our properties for sale
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for East Perth
Lifestyle in East Perth
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in East Perth? 7/102 Goderich Street, East Perth could be your new home before you know it. The 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment comes unfurnished.