7/100 Rupert Street,
West Footscray, VIC 3012
$1,260 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4346079
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
More than just conveniences
Submit your application for the price you want and enjoy the convenient living only 6 km to the CBD, 6 min walk to the Tottenham Train Station and within close proximity to the Central West Shopping Centre!
This spacious, newly refurbished 2 bedroom unit presents extra feature one finds rare in today's market:
* Spacious open plan lounge
* Kitchen with extra meal area
* Two great sized bedrooms with BIRs and new timber floors
* Bathroom with double shower
* Separate toilet next to the bathroom
* Double glazed windows with Safety Gills installed
* Off street car parking
Contact us today to organise your own private inspection to get a feel of this lovely place to call home. Do not miss out!
1 Car port
Property Links new
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for West Footscray
Lifestyle in West Footscray
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit. 7/100 Rupert Street, West Footscray is unfurnished and available to rent.