6G William Street,
Beaconsfield, NSW 2015
$5,180 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3734705
- 3 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Large and Luxury Three Bedroom Terrace
A stunning contemporary response to an urban lifestyle of quality & prestige.
Set in a small boutique development built with style and opulence, immersed in a sophisticated hub of cafes, restaurants, boutiques and only minutes to the City and Transport, this near new architecturally designed chic inner city 3 bedroom boutique terrace features:
* Open plan living/dining areas capturing brilliant light, opening out onto an elegant and spacious landscaped courtyard.
* Stunning CaesarStone kitchen fitted with state of the art Miele appliances (includes dishwasher and microwave) and Westinghouse Double Door Fridge/Freezer.
* Three Double bedrooms all with built-ins, Master Bedroom has a walk-in robe, ensuite and 2 balconies.
* Sleek 3.5 bathrooms.
* Built-in media/study desk.
* Approx.155 sqm internal space.
* Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning.
* Secure carpark with large remote lock up garage which also allows internal access to terrace.
* Next to a Park with Tennis Court
This well-crafted boutique terrace is situated in a handy location and offers luxury living at its best.
Please send through an email enquiry to be notified and register for any inspection times. It is important that you register for any inspection to be informed of any times changes or cancellations.
1 Garage space
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Beaconsfield
Lifestyle in Beaconsfield
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom property in Beaconsfield includes air-conditioning. Apply to rent 6G William Street, Beaconsfield today!
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how