6DM/ 2 Harbour Road,
Hamilton, QLD 4007
$1,720 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3591814
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Fully Furnished 1 bedroom +study - Great Value!
Perfectly located in the heart of Hamilton is this gorgeous one bedroom, one bathroom apartment situated on the 6th level. The apartment
conveniently features well-equipped kitchen with modern appliances, spacious living with soft quality carpet. The apartment is fitted with ceiling fans, ducted heating & cooling, floor to ceiling double glazed windows and an enclosed balcony overlooking the spectacular river views.
We all work hard, so it's only fair that we look after ourselves which is what this apartment has to offer. This stunning 1 bedroom unit overlooking the harbour will help you revitalize as you relax after a day's work. With the buildings, prime location there won't be any unnecessary time commuting but instead more time to focus on the things you want to or entertaining friends/family.
Ready for the icing on the cake' Hamilton Harbour has everything to offer within walking distance! Nail shops, hair salons, doctors, dentists, playgrounds, convenience stores. All of this all within walking distance to all the dining and entertainment options you could want but also Hamilton's main attraction Eat Street. You will also have access to the pool and there anytime fitness gym located at the front of the building which we give discounts
Here's a quick recap of what's in this beautiful home:
Spacious bedroom with built-in wardrobe
- Luxurious bathroom
- Stylish Galley kitchen with modern appliances
- A gas stove top and stainless steel oven
- enclosed balcony over looking the Brisbane River
- Ducted cooling/heating
- Ceiling Fans
- Secure Basement bike racks
- Audio intercom system
- Lift access with security swipe control
- On-Site caretaker
- Fibre Optic cabling for Pay TV/Telephone/Internet Access- available at extra charge
-$300 Voucher for Anytime Fitness
- $20 Voucher for Workshop 14 (Bar & Restaurant)
- $20 Vouch for DAS HAUS (Bar & Cafe)
- Prime location for all that lead a busy or social lifestyle
- On-site management
- Pool, Gym facilities, Woolworths and many other commercial shops.
DO NOT DELAY! Book an inspection straight away to avoid disappointment and contact the On-Site Manager today!
If you have any questions or concerns please contact our office.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown.
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Hamilton
Lifestyle in Hamilton
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 6DM/ 2 Harbour Road, Hamilton. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: gym, intercom, and balcony.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how
Need an end of lease clean? Get a free quote, fast!
- $515 per week fully furnished
- 607/8 Hunt Street, Hamilton
- $400 per week fully furnished
- 1/8 Hunt Street, Hamilton
- $520 River View Hamilton
- U712/8 Hunt Street, Hami...
- Urgent Rent
- 914/35 Hercules Street, ...