6D/85 Elizabeth Bay Road,
Elizabeth Bay, NSW 2011
$1,400 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 2704713
- 0 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Ercildoune Studio Apartment
Located in Harry Seidler designed Ercildoune, this studio apartment is bathed in an abundance of natural light, the apartment has views over historic 'Kincoppal' of Elizabeth Bay. Comprising of an open plan living area, bathroom with bath. The apartment is ideally located within a short walk to local cafes and restaurants. Convenient bus-stop to the city at front of building.
The building features common laundry, scramble parking, a large roof top entertaining area with pool and BBQ's that enjoy 360 degree views of the Harbour, Rushcutters Bay and city skyline.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Elizabeth Bay
Lifestyle in Elizabeth Bay
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 1 bathroom studio. 6D/85 Elizabeth Bay Road, Elizabeth Bay is unfurnished and available to rent.