6C King William Street,
Bayswater, WA 6053
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
$1,280 Bond or pay monthly new
Rent ID: 284441
OPEN PLAN LIVING. Open to View : As advertised or contact the Agent to arrange
Fully renovated gorgeous 2 bedroom 1 bathroom unit above a business in Bayswater Village. Kitchen with electric oven and cooktop, wooden floorboards throughout, open plan area, balcony and all within walking distance from all your local amenities and train station. 2 reverse cycle air con units in living area and master bedroom.
No pets permitted
Please Note: Pedestrian access from King William St - gate located between shops.
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is scheduled to receive NBN™ in 2018. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Bayswater
Lifestyle in Bayswater
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment in Bayswater comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 6C King William Street today!