2/10 Barnes Street,
Mango Hill, QLD 4509
Rent ID: 4106668
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Brand NEW Stunning Two Bedroom Home to Call Yours - Available Now
Offering the perfect blend of contemporary design and space, this beautiful home in Mangohill is up for grabs!
We are excited to welcome you to this brand new two-bedroom home, boasting exciting features and great design located close to shops, restaurants, parklands, and everything you need.
Heres what youll love:
- Light-filled living areas add a warm and comforting feeling to the home
- Enjoy the spacious bedrooms, both with built-in wardrobes
- The immaculate and pristine kitchen includes new equipment and plenty of storage space
But wait, theres more!
- Two spacious bedrooms include dual sliding door wardrobes with shelf and dual clothes rail.
- Ceiling fans in both rooms with the master bedroom including air conditioning as well
- Central bathroom with tub for laundry and room for a washing machine
- Open-plan living area with air conditioning and ceiling fans
- Well-equipped kitchen featuring new Westinghouse dishwasher, chef oven, dual chrome sink, four-burner electric cooktop, and ample storage space
- Single car garage and driveway parking and on-street parking facilities
Get to know the neighbourhood:
- Local schools in the area include: Mango Hill State School, St Benedict's College, The Lakes College, North Lakes State College, The Lakes College
- All your shopping needs are covered, with Westfield North Lakes, Peninsula Fair Shopping Centre, Kippa-ring Shopping Centre, and Rothwell Central close by
- Stay well-fed with these well-reviewed eateries in your area: BLVD Bar & Cafe, The Brew Testament, The Coffee Club - Mango Hill, Pastaissimo, Kinn Thai, and Sushi Train (Mango Hill)
- Breathe in nature at your nearby parklands: Bray Farm Park, Lake Eden, Danzy Buchanan Park and North Lake Golfcourse
Offering the best that Mango Hill has to offer, dont miss out on the chance to make this your next dream home! Book your viewing with us today.
Available Now for $340!
Disclaimer: Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this advertisement, :Different will not be held liable for any errors or omissions. All interested parties should rely upon their own enquiries.
1 Garage space
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Mango Hill
Lifestyle in Mango Hill
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Mango Hill? 2/10 Barnes Street, Mango Hill could be your new home before you know it. The 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom house comes unfurnished.