6A Smith Street,
Hampton, VIC 3188
$3,736 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4538338
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Three Bedroom + Study, Two Bathroom Low Maintenance Townhouse - A Stones Throw From The Best Schools, Golf Courses And The Beach!
Due to COVID restrictions, all inspections are by appointment only. We ask you to please schedule your attendance with an available inspection time. Once all inspection times are filled, we are unable to accommodate additional attendees.
The team at Your Property Manager are proud to represent this low maintenance townhouse secluded and set high to the rear of just two. This sizeable and elegant home comprises of 3 bedrooms + study and 2 bathrooms offering style & serenity in a sought after Hampton pocket.
Boasting the following features on the ground floor:-
- Welcoming entrance hallway
- A well designed modern kitchen with double electric oven, electric cooktop, dishwasher, large fridge cavity and ample pantry/cupboard storage
- Light filled carpeted Master bedroom with fully fitted walk-in robe
- Beautifully appointed neutral ensuite with shower, basin & under bench storage
- Spacious and bright open plan living & dining room with glass sliding doors opening to the blossoming rear entertaining courtyard
- Good sized laundry with wash trough & external access
- Convenience of a guest powder room
Boasting the following features on the first floor:-
- Expansive additional living room with split system heating & cooling
- Two bright carpeted bedrooms with robes
- Home office or study with walk-in storage
- Central family bathroom offering separate bath & shower with quality fixtures & fittings
Additional features include: double remote lock up garage with internal access & pedestrian access to the rear, secure & blossoming courtyard, gas ducted heating, split system heating & cooling units in living zones and master bedroom
Merely minutes from Bayside's best schools, Hampton Street or Brighton shops & cafes, the beach & your choice of train stations.
This handy pocket boasts easy access to Nepean Hwy or Beach Road and is a 'must see' for those wishing to enjoy the Bayside lifestyle without the weekend maintenance!
12+ months lease
6 week bond required
Pets considered on application
Arrange an inspection time that suits you!
Simply click on the blue 'Book Inspection' button to arrange a suitable viewing time, or use the 'Email Agent' facility.
Enter your full details and a link will be sent to you enabling you to register for one of the available times that suit YOU.
If no one registers for an inspection time, the inspection may not go ahead.
By registering, you will INSTANTLY be informed of any updates, changes or cancellations to your appointment. You MUST enter your details to book an inspection time. Don't miss out - book for an inspection time today!
For more information about this property, call the friendly and professional Leasing Team at Your Property Manager on 0411 318 747. We'd love to help you find your new home.
2 Car ports
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Hampton
Lifestyle in Hampton
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 6A Smith Street, Hampton. This 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom townhouse is unfurnished and ready to make your own.