6A Sandford Road,
Turramurra, NSW 2074
$4,000 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 2855578
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
"Shades of Bali"- Separate Studio
Inspection by appointment only Phone Keith Wiseman 0438639368 or
Milton Drever 0414613664
Set amongst natural gardens in secluded privacy, this individual home offers an alfresco style of living plus it's own self contained studio. Ideal for teenager or home office.
- Three bedroom brick and tile home features vaulted ceilings and frameless glass, with a sought after single level floor plan.
- Two bathrooms; the main being renovated and includes a two person spa bath, plus an ensuite.
- Main living and dining room and the modern Kitchen/Family room both flow to a covered patio ideal for year round entertaining
- The kitchen features a gas "Ilve" range and stainless steel appliances.
- Separate studio with it's own bathroom is the ideal teenage 4th bedroom, or home office, even a hobby room!
- Sparkling in ground pool.
- Tandem carport.
- Close to Princes Street shops and local schools/kindergartens.
Rental includes pool and some garden maintenance.
Keith Wiseman on 0438 639 368 or Milton Drever on 0414 613 664
Disclaimer: All information contained here is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
2 Car ports
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Turramurra
Lifestyle in Turramurra
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Turramurra? 6A Sandford Road, Turramurra could be your new home before you know it. The 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom house comes unfurnished.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how