6A Rye Street,
Box Hill North, VIC 3129
Available 17th October 2021
Rent ID: 4563783
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Brilliantly Designed Three Bedroom Home with Fantastic Features!
Offering a lifestyle of comfort and privacy, this immaculately presented three-bedroom residence ticks all the boxes and is ready to be your new home!
We are delighted to present you with 6A Rye Street, Box Hill North. Nestled along a lovely tree-lined street with everything you need at your fingertips, this beautiful home will not be available for long - so hurry and apply today!
Heres what youll love:
- Front and back deck perfect for spending quality time with family and friends
- Sun-drenched, comfortably-sized living space with timber floors
- Located close to schools, shops, cafes, restaurants, and public transport, bringing convenience to your doorstep
But wait, theres more!
- Master bedroom with full ensuite
- Two additional bedrooms
- Modern bathroom with separate shower and bath
- Spacious formal living area
- Separate dining room
- Well-equipped kitchen with ample storage, a breakfast bar and quality appliances including a dishwasher, a cooktop and an oven
- Solid timber flooring and carpeting throughout
- Gas ducted heating
- Air conditioning
- Three water closets
- Large double garage with internal access
Easy access to:
- Local schools in the area include: Kerrimuir Primary School, Koonung Secondary College, The Berengarra School, Box Hill North Primary School
- All your shopping needs are covered with Westfield Doncaster Shopping Centre, North Blackburn Shopping Centre, and Box Hill Central close by
- Stay well-fed with these well-reviewed eateries in your area: Hungry Ape Cafe, Middleborough Latte Cafe, Cafe Rubix, Da Pino Pizzeria e Cucina, T17 Pizza, Kerrimuir Fish & Chips
- Breathe in nature at your nearby parklands: Koonung Creek Linear Park, Tassel's Park and Springfield Park
- Easy access to the Eastern Freeway and East Link
WANT TO APPLY OR REGISTER FOR AN INSPECTION?
Follow these easy instructions!
1. Go to https://rentals.tenapp.com.au/different/vic
2. Locate the property you want to view or apply for
3. Click 'Apply Now' or Book an Inspection' and follow the prompts
Disclaimer: Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this advertisement, :Different will not be held liable for any errors or omissions. All interested parties should rely upon their own enquiries.
2 Garage spaces
Property Links new
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Box Hill North
Lifestyle in Box Hill North
Other houses in
Box Hill North
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 6A Rye Street, Box Hill North before you know it! Apply to rent this 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house on Rent.com.au.