6A Russell Street,
Prahran, VIC 3181
$2,976 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4548328
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
A Modern 3 bedroom Town Residence Set In A Peaceful Environment
This freshly painted three bedroom townhouse combining light filled well-proportioned living space
- Two double bedrooms - one with built-in robes
- Central bathroom
- Main bedroom with built-in robes and ensuite
- Upstairs to an open plan kitchen with breakfast bar overlooking a dining area
- Spacious living room with split system opens onto rear terrace
- Large front terrace balcony
- Powder room and separate laundry
- Two undercover car spaces
- Only moments to the delights of Chatsworth and Hawksburn Village shopping precincts, Chapel Street and transport to the CBD.
**PLEASE NOTE - IMPORTANT**
Please REGISTER for inspections. If you don't register then you will not be notified of any changes to advertised inspection times. ADVERTISED INSPECTION TIMES displayed on this page are subject to cancellation or change up until 12pm on the day of the viewing.
IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ BEFORE INSPECTING THIS PROPERTY
Whilst we are currently in the midst of a Coronavirus outbreak we are mindful of minimising any potential risk to our staff and clients.
As such, we respectfully request that if you have travelled in the past two months to any overseas country listed with a travel restriction by the Australian Government, currently being China, Iran, South Korea, Japan, Italy and Mongolia, that you refrain from attending our Open for Inspections.
We also respectfully request that if you are feeling unwell with Flu like symptoms that you also dont attend our open for inspections.
You can find information on the Coronavirus outbreak on the following Victorian Government Website: https://www.dhhs.vic.gov.au/coronavirus
2 Open spaces
Property Links new
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Prahran
Lifestyle in Prahran
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 6A Russell Street, Prahran. This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house is unfurnished and ready to make your own.