6A Giles Street,
Encounter Bay, SA 5211
Rent ID: 3396207
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 3 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Sea Views, one street from the beach!
6A Giles Street is a spacious four bedroom property with Ocean views.
- Sleeps up to 8 guests between 4 bedrooms
- Two living areas, and large upstairs balcony with BBQ
- Modern family home, perfect base station for a holiday
- Quiet Peaceful location, but still close to all the local attractions
- Just a minutes walk to beachfront cafes and restaurants
*SPECIAL DEAL - Stay at 6A Giles St Encounter Bay in the School Holidays from $135 per night and $950 per week.
Downstairs welcomes you into a spacious light filled living area. There are two bedrooms downstairs both with double beds. There is a bathroom comprising a shower.
Upstairs is once again a large light filled area with an open plan living, dining and kitchen area.
The kitchen is modern with a dishwasher and plenty of bench space and overlooks the dining area and the bluff.
On the balcony that overlooks Franklin Parade and the ocean, there is wooden outdoor furniture and a gas barbeque. The living area has a flat screen TV, DVD player and PlayStation and a reverse cycle air conditioner.
The master bedroom has a large ensuite with a bath. The second bedroom upstairs has two single beds. There is also a third bathroom upstairs.
The rear yard is professionally landscaped and fully enclosed with a lawn area perfect for playing or a picnic lunch.
A perfect location, just a minutes walk to the beach and local stores including the Beach House cafe, Pa's Fish Cafe and the Yilki Store.
Sleeps 6 guests Queen x 1 Single x 3 Trundle x 1
Guests to provide own linen or linen services are available from Victor Linen 0419 803 769.
All bookings and costs are subject to confirmation at the time of booking.
**Please note a BOOKING FEE, CLEANING FEE and pre-authorized SECURITY BOND ($500 held in your account by your bank) are applicable**
**No schoolies Bookings**
3 Open spaces
Property Links new
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Encounter Bay
Lifestyle in Encounter Bay
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 6A Giles Street, Encounter Bay. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions.