6A Bosley Avenue,
Liverpool, NSW 2170
$1,480 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 28th November 2019
Rent ID: 2021185
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
This luxurious granny flat just a hop skip and a jump away from local shops and public transport. Features of this immaculate property include:
* Two bedrooms, one with mirrored built in wardrobes.
* Large kitchen with plenty of bench space and storage.
* Washing machine included.
* Tiles throughout.
* Modern bathroom, with floor to ceiling tiles
* Split system air conditioner to ensure comfort for all seasons.
* Low maintenance yard.
HURRY THIS WONT LAST LONG !
MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS PROPERTY: The initial lease term will be a 26 weeks. You can obtain an application form for this property by visiting our website; however, your application will only be accepted after you have inspected the property at one of our open homes. If you are the successful applicant for this property you will be expected to pay 4 weeks rent as a bond, two weeks rent in advance and all subsequent rental payments by direct debit from your bank account. Would you like to book an inspection of this property? Easy, submit your details by email by clicking the EMAIL AGENT button in this advertisement and you will receive an invitation to register by email and text.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Liverpool
Lifestyle in Liverpool
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom house in Liverpool is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent 6A Bosley Avenue, Liverpool.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Get your power and gas connected for FREE!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how