69B Lily Street,
Hurstville, NSW 2220
$2,180 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 1791336
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Ultra Modern Granny Flat!
This modern and stylish two bedroom home is conveniently located near Hurstville Train and Bus Stations, local schools, Hurstville Westfield, and a short drive to Sydney Airport and CBD.
• Two spacious bedrooms
• Spacious living and dining area
• Ultra-modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances, gas cooking and dishwasher
• Modern bathroom with quality appointments
• Internal laundry
• Double remote controlled lock up garage
• Accessible via rear lane (Roberts Lane - behind Lily Street)
Inspect by appointment, contact Ray White Rockdale today!
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Hurstville
Lifestyle in Hurstville
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 69B Lily Street, Hurstville. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions.