69 Tovey Road,
Boronia Heights, QLD 4124
$1,560 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3298691
- 4 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
4 BEDROOM HOME IN PRIME POSITION ON A 636m2 BLOCK
*TO REGISTER* for a viewing or apply online please copy and paste the following link into your internet browser - https://app.snug.com/apply/raywhitemarsden
Once you step inside you will be amazed at the generous living area combined dining.
* Freshly painted property
* 4 good size bedrooms, all built ins
* Air conditioned living area with carpets throughout
* Small room off the kitchen which could act as a study/computer nook
* Original kitchen with a double door pantry and loads of storage
* Two way family bathroom off the main bedroom and a separate internal laundry
* For your all year around comfort ceiling with insulation
* Ceiling fans
* Security screens and doors
* Outdoors is a full length insulated patio area, plus a garden shed for the extra bits and pieces
* Side access leads to the gated carport area
* Set on a good size 636m2 fully fenced block with plenty of safe area for the children
* The bus transport is at the door, parklands opposite and a few minutes walk to the Boronia Heights local shopping centre and close by to Boronia heights State school
*PLEASE NOTE*, if you do not register online, we cannot notify you of any time changes or cancellations to inspections.
Prior to applying for this property please ensure you have conducted your own enquiries, with your preferred supplier, regarding the availability of NBN or any other service you may require.
*IMPORTANT* Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, Ray White Marsden will not be held liable for any errors in typing, photography or information. All information is considered correct at the time of advertising.
*PLEASE NOTE* Due to Government guidelines, our inspections will now only be done by bookings.
If you have not registered for a private inspection then we will be unable to show you the property.
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Boronia Heights
Lifestyle in Boronia Heights
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 4 bedroom, 1 bathroom house in Boronia Heights includes air-conditioning. Apply to rent 69 Tovey Road, Boronia Heights today!