69 Palatial Crescent,
Narangba, QLD 4504
$1,840 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4169389
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Brand New Family Home Ready Now!
Brand new family home in the popular Narangba Heights estate, Narangba Valley State Schools catchments.
* Ducted air!
* Gorgeous galley kitchen with gas cooktop, loads of bench and cupboard space, dishwasher and breakfast bar
* Large open plan dining/living
* Separate media room
* Main bed with walk in robe and ensuite with double vanity
* Remaining 3 good sized bedrooms with built in robes
* Undercover alfresco
* Security screens throughout
* Fully fenced yard
Viewings are welcome 7 days a week, before and after hours by appointment. Contact us on 3886 6566 or register online to arrange a viewing. To get a head start on the application process fill out our online form at www.rwn.com.au
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Narangba
Lifestyle in Narangba
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Narangba? 69 Palatial Crescent, Narangba could be your new home before you know it. The 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house comes unfurnished.