69 Leinster Street,
Paddington, NSW 2021
$3,580 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4531995
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Light Filled Two Bedroom Apartment
Full of light and charm, this picturesque North East facing Victorian end terrace is quietly positioned in a secluded one-way enclave between Woollahra village and Oxford Street. Rare for a terrace, it features windows on three sides ensuring that the interiors are lovely and bright with a lofty attic retreat or a home office/study. Delight in the convenience of its central location, 200m to village life, Centennial Park and the Entertainment Quarter.
- Sun-filled living and dining room
- Modernized interiors, timber-topped gas kitchen
- Delightful private decked courtyard
- Two bedrooms, both with built-ins, main with a sun-kissed balcony
- Upstairs attic retreat or home office/study
- Tastefully appointed bathroom, spa bath, internal laundry
- Original timber floors, plentiful built-in storage
- Prized end setting, secure side access and an open outlook
This property is available for viewing by either attending the scheduled open homes or by private viewing should this be your preference. All necessary measures have been put in place to adhere to the recent Government regulation and to protect the health and safety of all parties. For more information please contact the listing agent.
In the interest of protecting our tenants against leaking of any personal data, please only pay your holding deposit to our agency upon receiving approval from DiJONES Real Estate. You will then receive a remittance, in the form of a trust account receipt, from DiJONES to confirm receipt of your deposit.
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Paddington
Lifestyle in Paddington
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 69 Leinster Street, Paddington before you know it! Apply to rent this 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom house on Rent.com.au.