$750 p/w - Dual Living
69 Holland Road,
Holland Park, QLD 4121
$3,000 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 18th January 2022
Rent ID: 4719167
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Dual Living - Great Entertainer - Park Access
Beautifully presented with 2 recently refreshed bathrooms and dual living as the major attraction, this updated large family home presents a multitude of possible living configurations spread across two floors both open in layout and design to cater for easy-care living. With plenty of natural light, generous bedrooms, gorgeous bathrooms and incredible cohesion of indoor-outdoor living these and other great features include:
Top Level with 3/4 Bedrooms, combined air-conditioned kitchen, dining and lounge. Older style bathroom with tub + master with ensuite, polished timber flooring, ceiling fans and HUGE COVERED DECK + HUGE COVERED Front tiled entertaining space
Lower level offers 1 large ensuited room, rumpus room, still new second kitchen and HUGE COVERED PATIO
Complimenting the entertainment spaces, the gardens offer a great space to relax for outdoor lovers with rear park access and mostly fenced with pets considered on application however tenants are responsible for ensuring the fencing is secure
Both Kitchens have dishwasher spaces and ample storage and counter space.
Double remote garage car spaces, no internal stairs at this property each floor is accessed externally
Ideal for those cafe weekend goers this home is within walking distance to local shops, Mount Gravatt TAFE, buses to City and surrounds as well as local cafes. Minutes to the Pacific Motorway, main arterials and the South East Busway as well as Mount Gravatt Plaza and Westfield Garden City for shopping, cinemas and restaurants. Close to Griffith University, QEII and Greenslopes Private Hospitals. Enjoy bountiful greenspace at Toohey Forest Park and Whites Hill Reserve
1) Click on the "Request an Inspection" button. Enter your name, number, email and any additional information you wish to share - You will then receive an email stating any days/times we have available for you to register your attendance.
Please Note: If you do not register online, you will not be able to view the property at the listed time or notified if there are any time changes or cancellations.
2) If no inspection days/times are offered, then there are no current open home days/times registered. We will contact you to arrange a suitable appointment upon an application being submitted prior if all information submitted permits us to do so - this is done via SNUG (Not 1Form).
In the interests of health and well being of our clients and teams we recommend you submit your application prior to inspecting our properties, to do this please visit our website and apply using snug, find your property and click the "Details" button, then click "Start Application". This will allow our team to have you pre-approved by our agency subject to viewing the property and owner approval once an inspection has been completed.
** SOCIAL DISTANCING INSPECTIONS (ONLY WHERE & IF POSSIBLE)
1. When you arrive on site maintain the social distancing rule of a minimum of 1.5m if there are any other people in close proximity
2. Wait until waved over to enter the property by our representative
3. Please keep your hands in your pockets and do not touch anything in the home during your inspection, unfortunately where lights are not on or cupboards and doors are not open they cannot be touched at this time
4. Please understand no printed marketing or how to apply' materials can be handed to you, however our representative will be happy to answer any questions you may have, and we can always assist you via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
2 Car ports
Property Links new
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Holland Park
Lifestyle in Holland Park
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 5 bedroom, 3 bathroom house. 69 Holland Road, Holland Park is unfurnished and available to rent.