69 Booyong Drive,
Mount Sheridan, QLD 4868
$2,080 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4564071
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
FURNISHED 3 BEDROOM HOUSE IN MOUNT SHERIDAN
Fully furnished house located in a quiet area of Mount Sheridan. This property is a perfect family home as there is ample room both inside and out.
- 3 Bedrooms and 2 Bathrooms- 2 Queen beds and an office
- Renovated new galley Style kitchen with ample cupboard space.
- All rooms furnished.
- Main bedroom has an ensuite and a walk in robe.
- Tandem double lock-up garage with remote control doors
- Air conditioned throughout- split system air conditioner in lounge an box air conditioners in all bedrooms.
- Modern bathrooms
- Large undercover back patio with an established garden
- 5KW Solar to help with the power bills
- Pets on application
- Available from the 22nd of September 2021
Call now for an inspection.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Mount Sheridan
Lifestyle in Mount Sheridan
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom, generous-sized home comes with air-conditioning. 69 Booyong Drive, Mount Sheridan is perfect for the growing family.